1. Data Protection
As data controller we take all necessary steps to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its relevant subordinate legislation when handling any personal information.
- When you supply any personal information to us we will meet our legal obligations to you in the way that we deal with that information.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 we are required to collect the information fairly and to let you know how we will use it and whether we will pass the information on to anyone else.
- We will comply with the Principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 and we will ensure all personal information supplied to us is held securely.
- We will ensure that any information will be held only as long as is necessary to ensure our service runs smoothly.
- We use up to date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access.
2. What personal information do we collect and why do we collect it?
- We will collect personal information from you, when you respond to requests to submit personal information about yourself in order to provide feedback of your experiences with our products or services.
- We may also keep a record of those parts of the website you use most often to enable us to monitor and improve our service and to know which parts are of most interest to you.
- We will use the personal information supplied by you to provide you with details of requested products and services.
3. To whom will we supply your personal data?
We will only supply your personally identifiable information to any other person or organisation:
- in order to enhance our service and the products and services we can offer you or where we have your consent to share the information.
- where we need to share the information to provide a product or service you have requested
- where we need to send the information to persons or organisations who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you but such persons or organisations may only use this information in order to provide such product or service and not for any other purpose
- where we are required to forward the information in order to comply with a regulatory or legal process
4. Links to other websites
- Dalair Limited takes great care to ensure the security of this website and your personal information.